Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

I feel like we just registered for our wedding gifts and we are now registering for baby things!

This is a new experience for me. I did not register for things when I had Elizabeth. Things have really changed in the past 10 years!

There are so many choices and decisions to be made. At first, I got a little carried away. I registered for everything pink. It was so cute! But, then after some advice from a good friend and coming to the realization that I will be having more children who will not necessarily be girls, I reconsidered and re-registered.

Certain things such as a car seat, a high chair, and a "pack and play", we went with more "gender neutral."

However, for my precious girls bedroom, is will be exactly what little girls are made of!
Here is a look at what I have registered for for her room (compliments of Restoration Hardware):









1 comment:

The Edelbrocks said...

So cute!! I love little girl things!