Tuesday, May 5, 2009

April Winners

So many good times in April, So many blessings!

1) Josh came to Oregon to meet the whole family! (I always love having him here, and they approve!)


2) The whole family came home to Oregon for Easter and a "Meet the Boys" (aka, meet Josh and Ben) open house!



3) I got to meet my new Nephew Ben! (He is adorable! I love him so much!)


4) Fun Trip to Disneyland! (Really is one of the happiest places on Earth!)


5) Elizabeth turned 9! (I can't believe I have a 9 year old!)


6) Elizabeth and I went to Kansas to check out her new school and our new place! (Elizabeth has never been there, and she loved it!)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute! When do we get to see the rest of your KS pics?

Karen said...

Soon I hope!

us three said...

elizabeth looks so cute w/ the bob! ryenn just did the same thing this wk.

Karen said...

Her hair is still long, she had it behind her on the back of the chair!

Brandy said...

Now.... we JUST need to get Elizabeth to become a Husker Girl!! Beautiful Pictures Karen, I'm so happy for your wonderful little family! Congratulations! We love you!