Monday, June 8, 2009

Hello, Goodbye.

“Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves and then we have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.” Peanuts Snoopy
I am so excited to move to Manhattan, KS and start my new life with my (soon-to-be) new husband. Hello KANSAS! Hello No more Long Distance Relationship! Hello Married Life! Hello The Rest of My Life!
But, I have always had a hard time saying goodbye. I will miss my friends, Dancing on New Years with Lindsey, Coaching with Brandy, Long Talks over Margaritas with Mom, Cigars with Dad, Watching my Nephew Grow...I will miss everything and everyone I am leaving behind. Here is to you, Here is to New Adventures, Here is to the Love of My Life. I love you all. Never a Goodbye. Always a Hello when I See You Later.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh sad! You aren't leaving yet and we will be there soon! We can do something fun. Maybe not dance on New Year's, but something fun! We will miss you too!