Friday, June 5, 2009

Who knew?

Who knew there were so many different colors of Ivory?

My wedding dress, (which I am not talking about anymore after this), is Ivory. I am ordering flowers which are actually made of porcelain clay. I didn't know what I thought of the idea at first...but then I realized that this bouquet costs the same as a real bouquet, and I can keep this bouquet forever! (And take it to my other two receptions!)

I found the bouquet on Etsy, just as I found my garter. They are Poppies!



*From http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19489577*




When I told the seller I wanted Ivory, she responded "What color Ivory?" I had no idea there was more than one shade of Ivory. So, she sent me (at no extra charge) samples of petals to compare to my dress. Who knew?

No comments: